Sunday 1 April 2012

Date Night Nails

Had a lovely pre-anniversary date night last night and went to watch Hunger Games which was amazing by the way!

I decided to go with the chrome silver Minx style nails from Primark as I can't really see myself wearing them at work and they matched the outfit that I was wearing. They went on quite well however the sizing was a little strange and I had to work hard to find suitable nails. They also started to taint and wear after 24 hours but that was fine as I wanted to take them off before I was back at work anyway. I would definitely consider buying these again but I would probably go for the black nails with white dots as these were really cute and far more wearable.

2 comments:

  1. very nice mani.please visit my blog end subscribe end i will do the same on yours.let's follow us.http://pictura-pe-unghii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete