Tuesday 24 April 2012

Long Time No Speak

Sorry that I have been a big quiet on the blog for a while. I have been really busy with ill children and most recently ill me. Have had a terrible sickness bug that seems to not want to leave my household and it really hit us all hard. I am hopefully getting towards the end of it although I haven't been able to get my appetite back fully, but I have my Manicure and Pedicure Diploma course tomorrow with Emma Hawkes from Taunton Nail Training Academy so I need to fight through it.

I also realised that I forgot to show you all what Anniversary Gift Part 2 was, so here it is...



It would also be rude not to show you my new OPI Manicure and Pedicure range which I will be testing on my sister who is my model on my course tomorrow. I'm very excited about these products as OPI is always amazing quality and the smell coming from the bottles even though I haven't opened them is lush! They had better be good as they are the most expensive range that I looked at. I wanted to start as I meant to go on and believe that it's really important not to scrimp on products as you almost always get what you pay for.

I have Tropical Citrus Soak, Tropical Citrus scrub, Tropical Citrus Mas and Tropical Citrus Massage. When I bought these a while ago I also treated myself to a new bottle of Avoplex Cuticle Oil, which also smells and feels delicious.


I will update you when I'm done, but for now I'm off the learn every possible anatomical part of the hands and feet. Wish me luck as I'll need it, especially for the exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment