Sunday 11 March 2012

Laptop FAIL

Just thought that I should update everyone to say that unfortunately I spilt Vimto all over my laptop last night so it's going to be quite difficult for me to post much text over the next few days. I can still post lots of lovely pictures thanks to my wonderful new iPhone and hopefully the laptop will dry and and decide to start working again. In the meantime I have my work laptop to type on, but I can't upload pictures to it for security reasons so I guess that it's  going to be one or the other.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with covering their pride and joy with a drink? If so, please tell me that everything will be ok as I really don't want to pay out for a new one, especially as I have just booked a very expensive fortnight in Florida!

Not having access to my blog until this evening has almost killed me, but I just wanted to say a massive thank you to all of my viewers and extra followers over the last 24 hours. For some reason I have had double the amount of visitors today which is amazing. I have been working on some new nail art creations and bought some more nail products and tools online this weekend, so I will have lots to chat about soon.

L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment