Tuesday 20 March 2012

Primark Nail Haul...

Who would have thought it...Primark sell nail products.

I went in today on my lunch break as I really needed to get some socks, and whilst I was standing in line waiting to be served I spotted false nails for £1 a set! And nail polish sets for just £2.


Quality is at the top of my agenda so I thought that I would test a few select items first for my Wonderlusters, report back and then buy the whole damn lot if they are any good.

I purchased a set of chrome silver false nails which look incredibly like Minx nail wraps. I also opted for a set of 4 neon colours which came in a set. I chose these as I have nothing like this and think that they would make great Katy Perry Last Friday Night 80s inspired nail art. If all goes well then I have my eye on a set which includes some uber sexy chunky copper glitter.

I haven't had a chance to test anything yet but will do this at the weekend. I was just so excited to show you my bargains.

If you have used any Primark nail products in the past then I would love to hear about your experiences.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the review on the polishes - I'm yet to try Primarks.

    ReplyDelete