Friday 9 March 2012

The Nails On The Bus...Leopard Print False Nails from Star By Julien Macdonald

I was on my way home from work this evening and popped into Debenhams Taunton on my way home as I wanted to pick up a new nail polish to try out this weekend. I couldn't really find anything that I really liked but then I came across a stand of sale items and look what I found for just £4 (reduced from £8):



I picked up these false nails as I have been biting again recently, bad I know, but I have lost my nail tech tools and am waiting for more to arrive from my online order. These seemed like the perfect weekend cover up and I absolutely love the large gold and black leopard print design. I applied them on the bus, which wasn't all that easy because although they come pre-glued, they all stuck together in the box. I applied them really quickly, probably within 10 minutes, but they really don't stick that well. They did make me feel instantly better as they look so fantastic but I think that I am going to have to use proper nail glue if they are going to last any decent amount of time.

Please let me know what you think as I am thinking about recreating the design in my own nail art!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. They go with everything too which makes them ideal for work and play.

      Delete
  2. Love them! Love your blog, would love you to check out my blog maybe we could follow each other :)
    http://blissfulbeautyxox.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woaw it's so beautiful ! I want the saaaaame ! **

    ReplyDelete